About SERVPRO of Lawrence
Eric & Gregg & Kenneth J. White
Owners of SERVPRO of Lawrence
SERVPRO of Lawrence started as a family run business by Ken and Joyce White in 1975, the same way SERVPRO originally started… right in their own home! Their three sons, Eric, Gregg, and Brian, learned the SERVPRO way of helping homeowners and business owners remediate water, fire, and mold damages “Like it never even happened.” The three brothers took over the business in 1992. They continued to train all those that came to work with them to understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business.
The goal was and still is to help minimize the interruption to your life, quickly return your home or business to its preloss conditions and reduce the stress of the unfortunate situation.
We have crew members trained in Water and Fire Remediation, Mold Remediation, OSHA & HIPPA certified, and SERVPRO’s own HERO READY Training.Our entire staff is continuously learning in the field and through new trainings to grow and serve our community better.
Several members of our team work on volunteer projects within the communities of SERVPRO of Lawrence to help lift them up in areas of need.
When you are in need of fire, water, or mold remediation, call the team in your community that will help make it "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Greater Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce
- NEAR: Northeast Association of Realtors
- NH Association of Independent Insurance Agents
- Plaistow Area Commerce Exchange - P.A.C.E.
- Salem Exchange Club
- 2010 - Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2010 - SERVPRO Rays Sponsorship
- 2010 - SERVPRO Scholar Award - Highest Job File Audit Score
- 2013 - Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2014 - Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2015 - SERVPRO Industries, Inc. 40 Year Service Award
- 2015 - SERVPRO Scholar Award - Highest Job File Audit Score
- 2015 - Team SERVPRO Outstanding Fundraising American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure
- 2016 - Creating an Excellent Organization
- 2016 - Top Commercial - BNI Advocates
- 2017 - President of the Ambassadors - MVCC
- 2017 - SERVPRO Chairman's Bronze
- 2018 - MVCC Next General Leaders Member of the Month
- 2019 - Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce Member